Creamy Chicken DivanPrint Recipe
- 15 minutes Prep | 40 minutes Cooking
- 6 to 8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat a casserole dish with non-stick spray, then arrange chicken in the bottom. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook veggies for 8-10 minutes until tender, then drain well.
4. While veggies are cooking, in a medium bowl, combine soup, Duke’s mayo, sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice and onion powder.
5. Layer veggies over chicken.
6. Spread soup / mayo mix over veggies. Then cover with cheddar cheese.
7. Poke bread cubes into cheese.
8. Cover and bake for 30 minutes, removing foil for the last 10 minutes.