- 20 minutes, plus 2 hours marinating Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 10 Servings
1. For the remoulade, combine ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. At least 2 hours before serving, stir the boiled crawfish and chopped celery into the remoulade and marinate in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat a skillet over medium-high. Slather outer sides of lobster roll buns with Duke’s Mayonnaise, and griddle until golden brown and slightly crispy; flip and repeat until both sides are toasty.
4. Remove buns from skillet and split down the middle. Fill each toasted bun with 4 oz. crawfish-remoulade mixture. Top with chives and celery leaves if desired, and serve.