1. Make sponge by mixing bread flour, water, and yeast by hand in a large bowl until combined.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and proof for 30 minutes.
1. Once the sponge is ready, mix sponge and all ingredients except Duke’s in mixing bowl and mix with bread hook for about 5 minutes.
2. Add Duke’s a little bit at a time and mix until smooth and all mayonnaise is absorbed.
3. Slow proof the dough in the refrigerator overnight, or bulk proof for 2 hours at room temperature, chill until firm, adn then use.
1. Separate the dough into greased loaf pans. Bake for about 20 minutes at 350°F for mini loaf pans and 40-45 minutes at 350°F for full-size loaf pans.