- 10 minutes (active) plus 5 minutes (cooling) Prep | 23 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease a 9″ cast-iron skillet.
3. When oven reaches 425°F, put skillet in for a few minutes while making the batter.
4. Beat 2 eggs, then add sugar and beat well with whisk. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth (if you have time, let the batter “stand” for several minutes to develop tangy flavor).
5. When skillet is hot, remove from oven and pour batter into it.
6. Place skillet in oven; bake for 23 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for about 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.