Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Tacos
- 35 minutes Prep
- 4 Servings
Tacos and Cabbage Slaw:
1. In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, garlic, cumin, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and lime zest and season with salt. Add shrimp and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate 20 minutes in refrigerator.
2. Make slaw: in a large bowl combine cabbage, ¼ cup cilantro, red onion, avocado, juice of 1 lime, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss gently to combine and season with salt.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayonnaise to each taco. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk and season with salt.
These tacos got twang! Throw on your favorite jersey and tune into the Big Game and whip up these delicious shrimp tacos. Top them with homemade garlic-lime mayo for the extra point!