Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Tacos
- 35 minutes Prep
- 4 Servings
Tacos and Cabbage Slaw:
1. In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, garlic, cumin, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and lime zest and season with salt. Add shrimp and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate 20 minutes in refrigerator.
2. Make slaw: in a large bowl combine cabbage, ¼ cup cilantro, red onion, avocado, juice of 1 lime, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss gently to combine and season with salt.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayonnaise to each taco. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk and season with salt.