Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad
- 20 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to pan and cook until done. Remove from skillet and let cool.
2. Prepare the romaine by cutting it crosswise into 1-inch ribbons. Rinse lettuce thoroughly, and then drain on paper towels.
3. Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, anchovies (if using), garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
4. Combine lettuce and cooked chicken in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss to coat. Add tomatoes, croutons and cheese, toss again. Serve immediately.
Dressing may be made ahead and refrigerated until use.