Chocolate Pecan Bundt Cake
- 30 minutes Prep | 1 hour Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix the first seven ingredients until well combined.
3. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the pecans.
4. Pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cool cake completely in the pan, at least 2 hours.
6. Invert the cake on a plate.
1. Microwave the remaining chocolate chips and the heavy cream in a glass bowl on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until it is fully melted and glossy.
2. Pour the ganache over the cake and top with the remaining pecans.