Chocolate Mug Cake
- 10 minutes Prep | 2 minutes Cooking
- 1 Servings
1. Mix the mayonnaise and sugar together in a microwave safe mug.
2. Add the water and vanilla, blend well.
3. Stir in the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
4. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until cake has risen slightly and is firm to the touch.
5. Serve warm, topped with shaved dark chocolate and fresh blueberries.
Microwave cook time may vary. After one minute of cooking monitor cake by checking on it every 15 seconds.