Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 15 minutes (active) plus 10 minutes (cooling) Prep | 1-1.5 hours Cooking
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine Duke’s, bananas and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together, and then add to the banana mixture.
4. Stir just until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Pour into greased 9×5″ loaf pan.
7. Bake 1 to 1¼ hours or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cover with foil if bread starts to brown too fast.
8. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.