Chicken Fajita Wraps with Creamy Cilantro Mayo
- 20 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Combine mayonnaise, garlic and cilantro in a bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate until use.
1. Place sliced chicken in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss to coat, let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until done.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and place on a plate, set aside.
4. Add peppers to the same pan, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add chicken back to pan with peppers, stir and heat through.
6. If desired, warm the tortillas by placing on a paper towel and microwaving for 10-15 seconds.
7. Assemble wrap: spread a desired amount of cilantro mayo on a flat tortilla. Add chicken, peppers, onion and lettuce. Fold sides of tortilla towards the center, and then roll tortilla like a burrito. Serve.
Vegetarian version: substitute zucchini, cabbage, black beans, and other vegetables for the chicken.