Chicken Fajita Wraps with Creamy Cilantro Mayo
- 20 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. For the cilantro mayo, combine mayonnaise, garlic and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until use.
2. For the fajita wraps, place sliced chicken in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss to coat, let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until done.
4. Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate, set aside.
5. Add peppers to the same pan, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add chicken back to pan with peppers, stir and heat through.
7. If desired, warm tortillas by placing on a paper towel and microwaving for 10-15 seconds.
8. Assemble wrap: spread a desired amount of cilantro mayo on a flat tortilla. Add chicken, peppers, onion and lettuce. Fold sides of tortilla towards the center, and then roll tortilla like a burrito. Serve.
Vegetarian version: substitute zucchini, cabbage, black beans, and other vegetables for the chicken.