Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 10 minutes Prep | 1 hour 10 minutes Cooking
- 6 Servings
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a large casserole dish. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, sauté the onion in butter over medium heat until tender (about 5 minutes). Stir in the mayonnaise, flour, mustard and paprika until thoroughly mixed. Gradually stir in the milk until thickened (about 2 minutes). Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
3. Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of the casserole dish. Sprinkle the ham evenly over the top of the chicken and then spread the milk mixture over the top of the entire dish.
4. Lay the Swiss cheese out evenly over the milk mixture and then top the entire dish with the Panko bread crumbs.
5. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve hot and enjoy!