- 15 minutes Prep | 45-50 minutes Cooking
1. Combine quinoa with water in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
3. Let sit 5 minutes, then fluff with fork.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Lightly grease a 13×9″ baking dish.
6. Mix together mayonnaise, milk, salt and garlic; fold in quinoa and cheese.
7. Pour into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
8. Serve in bowls and top with additional shredded cheddar, if desired.