Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- 15 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 8-10 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the softened butter, mayonnaise, garlic, green onions, Italian seasoning and salt in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, toss the 3 grated cheeses together.
4. With a serrated bread knife, cut the bread on a diagonal into 1-inch diamonds, being careful not to slice all the way through.
5. Spread the butter mixture into each crack using a small spatula. Stuff the cracks with the cheese blend.
6. Wrap the loaf in foil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has mostly melted. Carefully remove the foil and continue to bake for another 8-10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Depending on the size of the loaf of bread, you may or may not use all of the butter mixture and grated cheese.