Cheesy BBQ Potato Puff Casserole
- 5 minutes Prep | 55 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
3. Add BBQ sauce to meat and stir to combine.
4. Pour meat into a 9×13” baking dish and smooth to an even layer. Arrange potato puffs in an even layer on top of meat.
5. Place dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Top with cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Kid-friendly dinner idea. Add a salad or green veggie on the side for a complete meal.
Get the young kids involved in dinner prep by letting them arrange the potato puffs on top of the casserole.
Add onions, bell peppers, black beans and/or corn to the ground beef while cooking.