- 20 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 8-10 Servings
1. Cook the cauliflower florets in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and stir for 2 minutes, until well combined and heated through.
4. Add the warm milk to the flour mixture and stir until it simmers. Whisk and simmer for 1 minute, or until slightly thickened.
5. Remove pan from heat, and add the salt, pepper, nutmeg, mayonnaise, and Swiss cheese. Stir until well mixed and cheese is starting to melt.
6. Pour one third of the sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Place the cauliflower on top and evenly spread the rest of the sauce over the cauliflower.
7. Combine the panko bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of the cauliflower.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is brown and bubbly.