Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 20 Prep | 20 Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the hot sauce and mayonnaise until combined.
3. Stir in chicken, 1 ½ cups of the cheese and ¼ cup green onion.
4. Pour mixture into a standard 9-inch pie pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top.
5. Bake the dip for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbling around the edges. Remove from oven and garnish blue cheese crumbles.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes, then garnish with remaining green onions.