Breakfast CasserolePrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 1 hour Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine thawed hash browns with ⅓ cup melted butter; season with salt and pepper.
3. Press into a greased 9×13" baking dish. Bake until potatoes begin to brown, about 25 minutes.
4. While potatoes are baking, melt remaining butter in a saute pan over medium heat, add onion and bell pepper, cooking until slightly softened.
5. Whisk together eggs, milk and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper then stir in onion, bell pepper, meat and cheese.
6. Reduce oven to 350°F, remove baking pan from oven, pour egg mixture over potatoes and return to oven, cooking for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the egg layer comes out clean.
7. Let cool a few minutes before serving.