Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake
- 15 minutes Prep | 55 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8×8” square baking dish.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the sugar, mayonnaise, eggs, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture, stir to combine. Add blueberries, stir until just blended.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top with a spatula.
6. Bake the cake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Dust with powdered sugar prior to serving.