Biscuits with Thyme
- 20 minutes Prep | 12 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Combine milk and mayonnaise together, then add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dough comes together.
4. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured cutting board. Knead dough until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Roll dough out ¾ inch thick and use a biscuit cutter or cup (about 2 inch diameter) to cut out biscuits.
6. Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown. Brush with melted butter if desired.