Billie’s Crab Soufflé Dip
- 15 minutes Prep | 30-35 minutes Cooking
- 12 Servings
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-mixer to beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and egg until smooth.
3. Add the crab meat, onion, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper to the cream cheese mixture. Gently stir until well combined.
4. Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbly.
5. Garnish with additional green onions, and serve warm with crackers, toasted crostini, or cut vegetables.
*Fresh crab will also work in this recipe