Tuna MeltsPrint Recipe
- 5 minutes Prep | 15-20 minutes Cooking
- 12 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain tuna and put in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add onions, celery and mayo, mixing well.
4. Put two large spoonfuls on the bottom half of hamburger bun. Then add a slice of cheese and the top half of the bun.
5. Wrap with a piece of tin foil, then repeat until all sandwiches are made.
6. Place sandwiches on the top oven rack and bake 15-20 minutes or until tuna mixture is hot and cheese is melted.