Vegetarian Bell Pepper Quesadilla
- 20 minutes Prep | 10 minutes per quesadilla cook time Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Dice the green and red peppers into bite sized pieces.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the peppers and sauté until translucent, about 8 minutes.
3. Transfer the peppers to a bowl. Add the cheeses, Duke’s, spices and hot sauce. Stir well.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among 4 of the tortillas.
5. Top with the remaining tortillas.
6. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Cook the quesadillas one at a time over medium high heat until the cheese is melted.
8. Cut the quesadillas into triangles using a pizza cutter.