BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 15 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Prepare dough per package directions and place on pizza stone or baking sheet.
2. Spread BBQ sauce over dough, leaving a 1” rim not sauced.
3. Cover sauce with cheese, then toppings, except cilantro. Drizzle with a little extra BBQ sauce.
4. Bake as directed for pizza dough or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, top with cilantro, let cool a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Easy, fast and delicious way to use leftover chicken and try Duke’s regionally-inspired bbq sauces, Duke’s Southern Sauces. Serve it for an easy weeknight dinner, pizza night at home or when you’re watching your favorite teams face off on the football field.
Try with different vegetables as desired.
Leave off chicken for a vegetarian option.