BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 15 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Prepare dough per package directions and place on pizza stone or baking sheet.
2. Spread BBQ sauce over dough, leaving a 1” rim not sauced.
3. Cover sauce with cheese, then toppings, except cilantro. Drizzle with a little extra BBQ sauce.
4. Bake as directed for pizza dough or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, top with cilantro, let cool a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Easy, fast and delicious way to use leftover chicken.
A recipe the whole family can make together.
Try with different vegetables as desired.
Leave off chicken for a vegetarian option.