Baked Asparagus Fries with Lemon Pepper Aioli
- 15 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 6-8 Servings
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
3. Combine panko and parmesan cheese in a large bowl or on a plate; season with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. Dredge an asparagus spear in the flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat. Place on baking sheet
5. Repeat with remaining asparagus spears, forming a single layer on the baking sheet.
6. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes, flipping asparagus after 10 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with aioli.