Bacon Wrapped Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 15 minutes Prep | 1 hour Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Combine green beans, tomatoes and bell pepper on pan. Drizzle vegetables with oil then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper; toss to coat.
3. On a cutting board or plate, spread each chicken breast with a coating of BBQ sauce. Carefully wrap strips of bacon around chicken and secure with toothpicks; each chicken breast may take 3 or 4 strips of bacon to cover. Place wrapped chicken on top of prepared vegetables.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is at least 165°F internal temperature.
5. Remove toothpicks before serving.
One pan dinner with everyone’s favorite ingredient: bacon!
Change up the veggies to suit your family.