Bacon-Pimento Cheese Burgers
- 15 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Stir together the cheese, 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise, pimientos, bacon, and hot sauce in a medium bowl until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Gently mix together beef, salt, pepper, and the remaining 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Divide mixture into 4 portions; shape each into a ¾-inch-thick patty.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F). Place patties on lightly greased grill grates and cook until lightly charred and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove burgers to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. To assemble burgers, spread about 1 tablespoon each of mayonnaise, mustard, and relish on the bottom half of each bun; top with lettuce, burger, 2 tablespoons bacon-pimiento cheese, and top half of bun, in that order. Serve immediately.
The Big Game is coming and we’re planning to tailgate with Twang. Put these burgers on the table and feed the fans somethin’ special. Loaded with bacon and pimento cheese – they’re a guaranteed W!