Bacon-Pimiento Cheese Burgers
- 15 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Stir together the cheese, 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise, pimientos, bacon, and hot sauce in a medium bowl until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Gently mix together beef, salt, pepper, and the remaining 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Divide mixture into 4 portions; shape each into a ¾-inch-thick patty.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F). Place patties on lightly greased grill grates and cook until lightly charred and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove burgers to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. To assemble burgers, spread about 1 tablespoon each of mayonnaise, mustard, and relish on the bottom half of each bun; top with lettuce, burger, 2 tablespoons bacon-pimiento cheese, and top half of bun, in that order. Serve immediately.