Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- 25 minutes Prep | 45 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. To dry the bread cubes: place cubes on a rimmed baking sheet, bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until edges are light brown.
2. Mix eggs, milk, mayonnaise, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
3. In another bowl blend the brown sugar and cornstarch together. Add apples and raisins, stirring until sugar is wet and covers fruit.
4. Add bread cubes to egg mixture, stir to combine. Add apple mixture, stir.
5. Pour into a greased 9×13” pan.
6. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until edges are brown.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature, top with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.