Amazing Glaze Grilled Salmon Salad
- 10 minutes (active) plus 30 minutes (marinating) Prep | 12-15 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a separate container.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sweet chile sauce and ¼ cup pineapple juice, blending well. Reserve ⅓ cup of the mixture. Spoon remainder into plastic bag.
3. Add salmon to bag, distributing glaze equally. Let salmon marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
4. When ready to grill, place fish on rack and cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes each side, or until salmon flakes with fork.
5. Discard marinade in bag.
6. Toss the greens, pineapple, and reserved glaze mixture.
7. Divide among 4 plates and serve with salmon.